Introduce Yourself!

Kryon Community ManagerKryon Community Manager Administrator, Moderator, Kryon Staff

Hi There!

If you've just joined the community, be sure to stop by and introduce yourself!

Tell us a little bit about yourself (The profile page has a limited space after all...):

• How did you get to RPA?
  • What is your professional background?
  • How did you hear about Kryon and what you use Kryon for?
  • And whatever you feel like sharing!

See you around :smile:

Comments

• Hi,

I am Adriaan, I work for a logistics company here in Rotterdam, The Netherlands.

I got into RPA after university, I did an AI masters degree and have previous experience developing "bots" online for social media.

I heard about Kryon through the company where I work now as they had just bought a license.

I use Kryon to automate processes, mostly about reading data from various locations and inputting it into databases.

Kryon Community Manager
  • Hi,

I am Manish, I have recently started my career as RPA Developer in United States.
    I got an opportunity to become one of the few developers, that have hands-on knowledge on Kryon a year back.
    Now coming back, i am most excited to see the enhancements that took place in this year.

leouser1240
  • Hello Community members.
    I am Bharath. recently started working for Health insurance company and i currently working on leo studio. i am looking forward to see this group and help each other

Kryon Community Manager
  • Hi,

I am banks, a freelance business analyst consultant with RPA experience
    My experience of RPA started with Capgemini Financial Services a few years ago when we needed to help a client of ours transform its customer experience in the Contact Center.
    It was a lot of fun discovering the underlying technology and processes and working with end users to ascertain their expectations with the RPA initiatives.
    A lot of clients don't understand what RPA is and a big chunk of my time was spent explaining in simple terms that the RPA is a software and not some live robot strumming down the company aisle or doorway.
    Overall its been an exciting journey. I am looking forward to getting to know Kryon in a collaborative initiative or representative
    Let the fun begin

Kryon Community Manager
  • Hello Community members.
    I am Latika, recently started working for insurance company as a Kryon RPA Developer.. Previously I have work experience on JAVA. Hope for Kryon Community big Success and Helpful. Thank you :)

Kryon Community Manager
  • Welcome Latika. Good to have you here

Latika10011740
  • Hi @Amit I have been locked out of the academy community for about five days now. I sent a request to the administrator and there has been no response. I have not been able to enjoy the trial period as expected. Is there anything you can do to speed the process up.
    Many thanks in advance

• @BANKOLEDADA : Thank you dear !

• Kryon Community ManagerKryon Community Manager Administrator, Moderator, Kryon Staff
    edited October 2018

@BANKOLEDADA said:
    Hi @Amit I have been locked out of the academy community for about five days now. I sent a request to the administrator and there has been no response. I have not been able to enjoy the trial period as expected. Is there anything you can do to speed the process up.
    Many thanks in advance

Checked it out - You should get a reset password email now, or just hit the reset password in the Academy login page.

• Hi all,

My name is Nick and I have just joined Kryon as a Customer Success Manager based in the Netherlands. I have been in the robotics space for a few years now managing clients, lookign forward to helping you in the community,

Thanks!
  • SurferSurfer Member
    edited February 21
    Hi all ,
    RPA Developer for the past 2 years, Information System engineer , here for helping this community to grow and improve my RPA skills as well .
    Previous experience: C# programming, Web programming, VB /JS scripting.
    Nice to meet you all.
  • Hello !

My Name is Justin Kruse, I am an operations consultant for Long-Term Care Group (LTCG). I started with RPA here back in 2018 to manage growing demand on legacy systems.
    Previous experience was as an analyst working with SQL.

Thanks !
    J.
  • Hello All

My name is Manas Malhotra, I work at a Big four as a Manager , my prior experience is in Supply chain , got introduced to RPA 2 years back to automate process for a couple of FMCG customer, I have working knowledge of RPA tools

Thanks
    Manas