Same command cannot run

JRYJRY Member
edited August 14 in Developers
This command Cannot Paste Data To Excel

This command Can Paste Data To excel

I did not See any different on these command .I would like to know why first picture Cannot Paste Data.

Thanks for your paticipate

Comments

• EntaryEntary Member, Kryon Staff
    Hi @JRY ,

In the faulty AC, you can try expanding the Error Handling Section, and set a variable for the possible error.

After which, if you can re-produce on demand, in the View Variable list you have a bit below, the error handing variable would be displayed as well and will give you some info if there is something wrong with the file, or if there is a Cell Error.

One last thing - I can see from the screenshot that you have an open Excel Instance in the background. You should close it before running the faulty command again.